Terms & Conditions
Our Terms And Conditions
This document describes the terms and conditions on which selo.pk offers a member or visitor access to our services on selo.pk website. If you have questions that are not addressed in this agreement, please contact us (email@example.com)
Acceptance of Terms And Conditions
By using selo.pk website or services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions effective from the time you log on to selo.pk website. These terms and conditions are into effect starting on date mentioned above, and may be modified again at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you must request that your membership account be closed. Your continued use of our service will signify your acceptance of the updated terms.
By joining as a member on selo.pk website, you warrant that:
- Your supplied email address is a valid means of communication with you, and will remain up-to-date.
- Your supplied contact information, where applicable, is accurate and complete, including but not limited to year of birth, your full name, city, state, and postal code.
- You have not already registered with the particular service (website). In general, only one account per individual and/or business entity may be active at any point in time.
- If you are registering as a business, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this agreement.
Selo.Pk may, under its sole discretion, terminate any membership account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to our inability to confirm any element of your membership eligibility. Further, your account (including feedback and sign-in name) may not be transferred or sold to another party.
Selo.Pk may also, at its sole discretion, change or remove any member sign-up name. Action may be taken on names which:
- Represent any of selo.pk’s services.
- Represent something other members may consider offensive or inappropriate.
- Cause confusion on our website.
Member Password & Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process on Selo.Pk website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify selo.pk of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Selo.Pk cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
Member Obligations and Terms
We do not own or handle any of the goods and services listed by members on our websites. As a result, we cannot verify or endorse the quality, safety, or legality of the posted content, or the truth or accuracy of any other content posted by users on our site.
You are solely responsible for your information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication. Your information (or content) includes any information you provide to us or other members during the registration or posting process, in any public message area or through any email feature, including all text descriptions and/or photographs, digital images, or renderings of your items and services.
We may take any action with respect to such information we deem necessary or appropriate at our sole discretion if we believe it may create liability for us. In addition, selo.pk has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our service, at any time and at our sole discretion.
You agree that your information and the content you post on selo.pk website:
- Will be true, accurate, and up-to-date;
- Will not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
- Will not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- Will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- Will not contain any viruses, trojan horses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information or impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of selo.pk;
- Shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism, or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality;
- Shall not distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- You may not repeatedly post the same or similar content or purposefully post content in an irrelevant category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category or in multiple metropolitan areas. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category and in the one location.
You agree to grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright and publicity rights (but no other rights) you have in your posted content, in any media now known or not currently known.
Selo.Pk is not responsible for resolving disputes between parties.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that selo.pk may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the terms & conditions; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of selo.pk, its users and the public.
General Legal Terms
We will try very hard to make your experience with selo.pk a pleasurable one; however, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions such as maintenance and downtime. For this reason, you agree that selo.pk’s services are provided “as is.” We cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, missed delivery, or failure to store any member data, communications, or personalization settings. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SELO.PK WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
We may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership, any of your posted content, and any other information you place on the site if you breach this agreement or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Without limiting any other remedies, Selo.Pk may suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our site.
Selo.Pk will not and cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage incurred by any individual or company due to the use of information provided by Selo.Pk’s users. Selo.Pk does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical or other errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Mention of third-party products or servicesis for informational purposes only and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation. Selo.Pk assumes no responsibility for the use, fitness of use or performance of selo.pk’s services. All trademarks/trade names are the property of their respective owners. Access to selo.pk is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that your use of selo.pk will be error free or that the site will operate without interruption. Selo.Pk disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the site or the information provided, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
Claims of Infringements
Selo.Pk is not liable for any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to selo.pk together with a request to selo.pk to delete the relevant content in good faith. The notification and the request must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple intellectual property rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the content (by means of data or communication linketc.) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit selo.pk to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Selo.Pk to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property right-owner, its agent, or the law;
- A signed statement that the intellectual property-owner holds selo.pk harmless from any claim of any third party in connection with the removing by selo.pk of the relevant content; and
- Signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications must be sent to selo.pk via firstname.lastname@example.org
General Compliance With Laws
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your negotiations, classified ad, purchase, and sale of items and services.
You and selo.pk are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, selo.pk may provide you with notices via email, regular postal mail, or postings on the selo.pk web site.
If you and Selo.Pk have entered into a separate written agreement that covers your use of selo.pk, the terms and conditions of such agreement shall control to the extent they are inconsistent with this member agreement.
Changes in Terms And Conditions
We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us any time (email@example.com).