Anti Spam Policy
Read Our Anti Spam Policy
To keep the community safe and allow every person a fair chance to make a deal, we require all members to read our anti spam policy.
Use of Our Service
“Spam” – transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail is prohibited by selo.pk. You may not use selo.pk’s website or services to send spam. You also may not deliver spam or cause spam to be delivered to selo.pk or selo.pk’s users.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the selo.pk’s website, the following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms & Conditions and selo.pk’s Anti- Spam Policy:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Selo.Pk does not authorize harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the services. Selo.Pk does not permit or authorize others to use the services to collect, compile or obtain any information about selo.pk’s users or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses, which are selo.pk’s confidential and proprietary information.
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use the services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any service.
If selo.pk believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Selo.Pk may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of selo.pk’s rights.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to contact us any time (firstname.lastname@example.org).